Imagine a Practice Management Solution (PMS) that works synergistically across the billing, scheduling, clearinghouse, EHR and patient portal. With WebifyMD’s iClaim software, practitioners and practice managers are able to leverage their billing revenue cycle without sacrificing important operational visibility or reporting capabilities. While we understand that each client has their own set of unique IT needs – the uniform consensus of our customers is that every 21st century practice needs a seamlessly integrated billing solution that comes with the peace of mind of knowing that a Certified Coding Specialist will make certain that you are getting the maximum reimbursement coupled with steadfast compliance.
However, providing our clients an integrated billing solution that can optimize their reimbursement process is just one of our competitive advantages. Another significant advantage comes from having our own EHNAC Certified Clearinghouse integrated into our service. This allows our Coding Specialists to quickly identify and mitigate potential payer conflicts, resulting in first pass acceptance rates of 95% or higher when industry averages are hovering at 66%. And since our software comes with built-in, HIPAA compliant security features, only authorized personnel within your practice will have access to your sensitive financial data.
There is a financial and compliance ‘tug of war’ going on within the medical industry, and your practice needs to win. Formats change, codes change, payer rules change – iClaim is the tool that can help you stay ahead of the change curve, because falling behind can mean lost revenue.
Features & Benefits:
- Personalized AAPC/AHIMA certified coder oversight
- No third party complex clearinghouse reports
- 24/7 visibility into the financial health of the practice
- Fully HL7/HIPAA/ICD 10 & 5010 compliant
- Certified by the Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission
- A/R, revenue and payer performance modeling with customizable charts and graphs. Available in real time or delivered on a scheduled basis.
- Integrates seamlessly with scheduling, patient portal and EHR/EMR software